Virtual CFO is designed to assist entrepreneurs and small business owners to manage growth with professional, part-time financial management.
If you're like many of our clients, your business is growing, you have a bookkeeper or accounting manager, maybe even a controller, and you need stronger financial management, you're not at the stage where you can afford to hire the expertise on a full-time basis. Imagine one of the key aspects of your business being handled by an experienced Chief Financial Officer for a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee. Our team members work seamlessly with your accounting staff to produce a bank-quality financial analysis of your company's financial statements. This analysis shows you the financial health of your company and provides recommendations with respect to your company's profitability and liquidity.
Our team members work with you part-time but bring you a full skill set. You can depend on us to provide you with the financial tools you need to effectively manage your business. Financial tools include methods in which to:
- Improve the timeliness and accuracy of your financial statements.
- Maximize profits, cash flow, and working capital. Armed with this type of information regularly, imagine what your growth possibilities could be.
Our Virtual CFO services provide a cost-effective way to provide your business with the additional financial and business expertise it needs.
The duties of the Virtual CFO usually are tailored to each client's specific requirements. Here is a brief summary of the typical activities that the Virtual CFO can perform or assist your personnel to perform:
- Oversight or preparation of accounting and financial records
- Setup or review of accounting and bookkeeping procedures and controls
- Training and supervision of accounting and bookkeeping staff
- Financial modeling, such as sales projections, break-even analysis, cash flow planning, and analysis
- Preparation of annual budget and 3- and 5-year projections
- Improve costing system
- Improve quotation system
- Improve forecasting system
- Improve accounts receivable and accounts payable management
- Assure tax compliance
- Minimize taxes
- Make recommendations for debt and equity structures
- Preparation of business plan and strategic plan
- Assist management in understanding the financial aspects of their business
- Assist with the acquisition of businesses - due diligence
- Assist with the sale of the business or parts of it
The Virtual CFO program is very affordable-- Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the services or fees.